Shopify vs Bigcommerce 2022
Shopify vs Bigcommerce 2022: Both website creation platforms are best according to their provided tools and options to build a responsive ecommerce website. There are several options available for both Shopify vs Bigcommerce. But here is the question that comes to mind, which platform is user-friendly between Bigcommerce and Shopify?
Well, it is not easy to say in a single word which platform is user-friendly. But I can say that at the end of this article, it would be easy for you to decide which platform is good for you. Because in this article you will get know all the important aspects.
Introduction of Shopify
Shopify is the best ecommerce website solution that allows you to start your online business professionally. You can sell your products worldwide. It is a cloud-based platform, using this platform you can manage your ecommerce store from any device.
There are thousands of Shopify apps or plugins available that help you to create a shop according to your needs. The apps allow you to add additional features and options to your website. In short, you can get endless possibilities for a responsive website.
Tips: To get your store to perform well you must use Shopify speed optimization apps.
Introduction of Bigcommerce
Bigcommerce is an ecommerce website builder platform, that was founded in 2009. The platform offers SaaS services, that allow us to create an online services website. The platform enables you to create any kind of ecommerce website such as clothing, grocery, health, real estate, etc.
If your business is small then Bigcommerce can be ideal for you. More than 150k websites are hosted with Bigcommerce. Moreover, it includes more than 40 payment options with a PCI DSS certificate. At the same time easy to manage its features.
Shopify vs Bigcommerce 2022: Which is User-friendly?
Here we go with a detailed comparison between Shopify vs Bigcommerce. Let’s start with the features of Shopify vs Bigcommerce
Shopify vs Bigcommerce Features
Shopify Key Features
- Shopify allows a fully customizable website experience.
- If you want to edit any HTML and CSS code you can easily do it.
- Shopify is super friendly for all devices, especially mobile.
- You will get a free 256-bit SSL certificate.
- Include 100 payment gateways. (Bitcoin is available)
- Flexible and automatic shipping rates. (UPS, USPS, and FedEx)
- Automatically generated sitemaps for pages, products, etc.
Bigcommerce Key Features
- Page builder to create a website.
- You can customize the checkout page.
- Bigcommerce has a faceted search option.
- A digital wallet is available.
- B2B payment methods.
- More than 100+ currencies are available.
Shopify Pros and Cons
Pros of Shopify
- The Shopify platforms come up with modern themes or website design options, the paid themes also include premade website designs to use.
- Shopify has a user-friendly support system to guide its users.
- There are useful apps that allow you to enhance the best experience for a customer who visits your store.
- Shopify is easier to use as compared to Bigcommerce because its website management system or admin area is very easy to use.
- It is a powerful hosted platform and always takes care of the processing time of the transactions of your Shopify store.
- Seo ranking can be increased when you use their marketing tools, which also help your store performance, Shopify 24/7 takes care of that and will inform you if unusual activity happened to your s when it comes to website security.
Cons of Shopify
- They will charge a transaction fee if you are not using the Shopify payment system.
- Due to third-party apps, there are issues with using Shopify in different areas of the world.
Bigcommerce Pros and Cons
Pros of Bigcommerce
- Bigcommerce can be the perfect pick for small businesses.
- There are by default features that the Bigcommerce platforms offer and you would not need any third-party help.
- Bigcommerce includes multi-language options.
- It allows for adding more than 500+ variations to each product no additional changes need to be made.
- Bigcommerce doesn’t charge any additional transaction fee on any plan.
Cons of Bigcommerce
- The interface of Bigcommerce free available themes is not modern as compared to Shopify.
- Bigcommerce allows limited customizations as compared to Shopify.
- Not too good for large businesses.
Shopify Pricing and Plans: Shopify comes up with 3 plans as follows Basic, Shopify, and Advanced.
Plan Key Features
|Inventory locations||up to 4||up to 5||up to 8|
|Shipping discount||up to 77%||up to 88%||up to 88%|
Bigcommerce Pricing and Plans: There are three plans in Bigcommerce such as Standard, Plus, and Pro. The most famous and the best plan is “plus” in Bigcommerce.
|ShipperHQ shipping rules engine||available||available||available|
|Custom product filtering||–||–||included|
|Free Sitewide HTTPS and Dedicated SSL||included||included||included|
|Google customer reviews||–||–||included|
We hope this quick Shopify vs Bigcommerce 2022 key comparison would be helpful for you to decide on the platform that you are going to use because both Shopify vs Bigcommerce is better with their features.